Prepare for 2nd Frozen Embryo Transfer

September 10, 2009

So today we had an appointment with our IVF doctor for about 20 minutes. We will still use the same FET protocol as our 1st FET.

I will start with Estrodot patches on CD1 and then do u/s and blood test on CD14 to check lining and E2. If it’s good to go, then I will start Crinone on CD14. ET will be 3days later since i have 3-day ICSI embryos.

My period this month might be around Sep 15-17. If everything goes well as planned, I will do embryo transfer on around Sep 31 – Oct 2.

We decided to transfer 2 embryos this time and we will also do assisted hatching for both embryos – We will try everything reasonable to get pregnant.

Fingers cross for this FET 🙂

Be Sociable, Share!


Leave a Reply