Two Embryos Transfered Today

March 30, 2010

Two perfect Embryos Transferred Today. Everything went smoothly. The RE is very experienced and the ET only took about 15 minutes.

I am officially PUPO (Pregnant Unless Proved Otherwise). 🙂

We are waiting for a miracle. Everyone’s life is a miracle. Meeting DH is a miracle. Now we’ve done our part. We just need to wait and pray.

We are ready.

9 Fertilized Embryos

March 28, 2010

The clinic called today with great news – 11 out of 12 eggs are natural and 9 out of 11 eggs have been fertilized with ICSI!

Grow grow my baby. Embryos transfer is scheduled on Tuesday March 30, 2010.

Fingers crossed. 🙂

Egg Retrieval today

March 27, 2010

We did egg retrieval this morning. Everything went well. 12 eggs retrieved. Same RE and same numbers of eggs as last IVF. I need to call the clinic at noon tomorrow to check how many eggs fertilized.

I am experiencing some cramps and took a Tylenol. Take it easy today. Have a two-hour nap and watched a little bit TV.

All eggs will do 3-day ICSI. Egg transfer (ET) is scheduled next Tuesday, March 30, 2010. We are planning to transfer 2 highest quality embryos.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. 🙂

Trigger HCG Shot Tonight

March 25, 2010

Another blood test and ultrasound this morning. We picked up the HCG shot and Progesterone Crinone from the pharmacy as per the clinic’s instruction. We called the clinic at noon and they said it is ready to go – stop Synarel nasal spray and do the HCG shot tonight at 11:00pm. No blood test and ultrasound tomorrow. Egg retrieval is scheduled at 11:00am this Saturday morning March 27, 2010. All set. 🙂

Symptoms includes bloating, breast soreness, abdominal fullness, tiredness and increased urinary frequency.

How about you, my friend?

Cycle Day 10 of #2 IVF

March 24, 2010

I started Synarel nasal spray on March 15, 2010 and it is CD10 today. We went for Ultrasound and blood test this morning. There are 6-7 follicles on both sides of my ovary which is great. E2 level was a little bit too high,10,000. Since it dropped yesterday for some reason, my clink asked me to do 375 UI Gonal-F injection last night and E2 came back super high today. Today I was asked not to do any injection because my clinic doesn’t want to see E2 keep increasing.

It has been a tough week for me. I planned to have this week off but I cancelled the vacation request since I got a one-week professional training opportunity. I was a little bit struggling whether I should decline the training chance to leave more time for myself. I eventually decided to challenge my body since this training opportunity is very important for my career development. I was really tired in the last two days and didn’t have enough sleep which was probably the reason why E2 dropped yesterday. I felt guilty that I didn’t choose to treat myself nicer. I have been working so hard and I really deserve a good rest.

I will do another blood test and ultrasound tomorrow to closely monitor the E2 level.

Good luck everyone. 🙂